Am Ring Hotel - July 2018

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbexdevil

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Being a regular at the Nurburgring and this place being brought to my attention by a non explorer, the perfect opportunity after a day of storms arose!

Putting this one off all week with temperatures reaching the 30s, the moment came on a somewhat stormy day to check this place out, taking full advantage of the slightly cooler – yet humid air.

My first explore out of the UK too which made for something special, despite being a derp it was still something different and unique for myself in comparison to the UK.

There’s not much left of the place and the history is scarce, however it looks as though work began rebuilding the place but the cost of development was a spanner in the works.

The basement also contained a septic tank which is no longer allowed in the region, combining that with the nearest sewer being some distance away making development even more expensive.

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

That hotel looks near to the race track. Looks a promising project but the main sewer is miles away making this an expensive idea. Looking at the graffiti it translates to "I love you my angel", awwww its also a song that some dude wrote for his beloved and posted it on You Tube.

That hotel looks near to the race track. Looks a promising project but the main sewer is miles away making this an expensive idea. Looking at the graffiti it translates to "I love you my angel", awwww its also a song that some dude wrote for his beloved and posted it on You Tube.

Literally next to the track, trees had overgrown though otherwise would still be an awesome viewing point!

Didn't know about the song though, might have to look that one up.

Latest posts

Back