House K, May 2019

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbexdevil

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I’m alive and back on the urbex game, or at least when I get a chance! So given the opportunity to check this place out with another local explorer, how could I say no?

I had actually known about this spot for quite some time but never got round to it with other locations higher on the list and other enjoyments of life getting in the way.

So a quick random conversation with a fellow explorer escalated very quickly and we quickly found ourselves standing inside the affectionately named house K (it’s an inside joke… sorry, not sorry).

Normally I would say how stripped and trashed a spot is and, speaking to some, the building had been trashed a lot over recent months. However in my eyes, it was easily one of the most packed locations I had been to for quite some time full of everything from car parts to pianos and more car parts with extra car parts tucked away. Anyone who knows me can see one of my many attractions to this place.

History wise I have chosen not to share as this place is becoming more of a tour bus recently and as I have been told, has been trashed quite quickly.

So onto the pictures and with any luck more urbex trips soon!

DSC02720.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

Looks like its being renovated. New floorboards and it looks like the living room is getting tidied.

Unfortunately they are not new floorboards or not very recent anyway - The giveaway is the paint edge on the painted area that surrounded the carpet square. The full length boards that run up to the skirting are clearly old style T & G due to the thickness of the boards, modern T & G is of a much thinner section and width.

Latest posts

Back