M & B springfield brewery wolverhampton

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahapaul

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
whilst out on sunday passed this and the 'pride of the midlands' in big fook off white letters on the wall caught my eye, so deviated from my original plan to have a nose....for those that don't know it is a big site on 2 sides of a side street off the cannock road heading from wolves...found and made access easily to both sides of the site (either side of the side road) but didn't have a camera on me, even tho i bought a decent compact last week to carry around with me for just such an opportune moment...doh! anyway, i decided a return was in order and intended to do monday after re-visting the crane from another thread of mine but this didn't happen so went back tues (after the crane and another place i found sunday...) so after a flying visit back home to refuel with food and drink after the afternoons excursions back i went...

a couple of pics from outside..
20080603_29.jpg

20080603_24.jpg

further down from these i looked back up the road and liking the way the road and buildings curved decided to try and capture it....
20080603_31.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't this building feature in one of their TV adverts? A YouTube search can't turn up the ad I'm thinking of but this one has their ad they had with the catchy tune. (first advert, about 1 minute in)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiw6dKSTEP8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiw6dKSTEP8[/ame]

god yes! i'd forgotten about the springfield bitter advert and tune....gotta be honest don't recall an ad with the building in but i wouldn't be surprised...never been a big bitter drinker myself tho but when going out with the blokes from work it did feel kinda cool to order a pint of 'spring' i'm going back over 20 years now and was a mere slip of a boy...god i feel old! :(

Latest posts

Back