coombe farm, plymouth, jan 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theterrorwheel

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
first photo post so abit of a practice, anyway found this while looking for somewhere else.

DSCF2107-1.jpg

DSCF2090.jpg

DSCF2064.jpg

DSCF2070.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2086.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2093.jpg

DSCF2097.jpg

DSCF2103.jpg

DSCF2102.jpg

DSCF2105-1.jpg

DSCF2108-1.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2098.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2078.jpg

DSCF2084.jpg

DSCF2079.jpg

DSCF2096.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2108-1.jpg

DSCF2102.jpg

Great pics, so much cool stuff. I used to own one of those Binatone games and it rocked!! so I put a beermat under the left hand side. Sorted it right out :lol: Who needs an XBOX360 anway?

Crikey there's some great stuff lying round! Eight track stereo tapes. Retro!! My fave era. :)

As well as the interesting stuff it also looks a sad place. Don't know if that's me though? It seems as if the kids have left but without their toys.

Thanks for posting. :)

I want the Raleigh Chopper, Binatone console (those are brilliant), Polaroid camera and the eight track cartridges. Not for the music, of course. That is a fantastic site. Is it just a dumping ground?

That's a nice find and nice photos. Is that a horse drawn cart in that photo? I used to have one of those Binatone TV games whenI was a kid only I had one with a pistol attachment.

Is that a Chopper, looks a bit like the Tomahawk to me.

Last edited:
Thats good man. Loads of interesting stuff. The square glass bottle is particularly interesting...was there any more old bottles?

just noticed in the 1st pic the white wall with the window in the middle has something rather new next to it! yep loads of rummaging to be done there, there was a few bottles therequite alot were broken though, the shed of rusting bikes was abit odd, the pic didnt come out very well damn it.

That last pic reminds me of my friends farm. It lies roughly between Blyth and Whitley bay. Their fields are in several locations near to bridleways. Two years ago they collected 20 bicycles from their fields. Most had simple stuff wrong with them (punctures etc) and were thrown over the hedgerows into the field.
They had lain for quite some time because flash rust was appearing. They were collected and the police informed of their location. No-one asked for them so they were given away amongst friends!

Hello - Awesome pictures! I just wondered, you said you found this place whilst looking for somewhere else - what ere you looking for?

Latest posts

Back