Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Little London Tower Blocks, Leeds

  1. #1
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    33
    Thanked
    9

    Default Little London Tower Blocks, Leeds


    Havent posted a report on here for a while, so here goes.

    With demolition already started we thought it would be good to get a look at the flats to see if there were any good views from the top.

    Visited with ultrix.





















    Thanks for looking.
    There's a couple more on flickr if any one wants to have a look.

  2. Thanks given by: chambta, Nightowl194
  3.  
     
  4. #2
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    430
    Thanked
    36

    Default


    Some nice crisp shots there. Are the TA barracks still across the road?

    Brave man, I used live just down the road from there...

  5. #3
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Age
    44
    Posts
    49
    Thanked
    16

    Default


    Very brave venturing there at night. Did you come across any unofficial residents lurking about?

  6. #4
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Sheffield/Somerset
    Age
    31
    Posts
    121
    Thanked
    85

    Default


    Heyhey, there's Parky in the background :)
    Must have driven past these earlier today. I did see a half-ripped down block of flats but they were much more demolished than your pics. Are some of the other blocks more demolished?

  7. #5
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    277
    Thanked
    15

    Thumbs up


    Well captured night shots. Definately a dodgy place to be at night though! Well done.
    sqwasheress :p

    Want to see my pics? ...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/freebird_ubx/

    or check this out
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/urbex_uk/

  8. #6
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
    Age
    42
    Posts
    929
    Thanked
    376

    Default


    I so don't do heights, and looks bloody eek with those bottom panels missing.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanked
    23

    Default


    stunning night shots mate well done.

    got a few pics from the ground a couple of months ago but none inside. was going to go back for a revisit but the bigger flats have now all gone just the 3 level maisonettes left now and not too much left of them

  10. #8
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanked
    39

    Default


    Little London after dark, your a braver man than I

  11. #9
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    33
    Thanked
    9

    Default


    Thanks for the comments guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Revolution View Post
    Some nice crisp shots there. Are the TA barracks still across the road?

    Brave man, I used live just down the road from there...
    Yes the TA barracks are still across the road.

    Quote Originally Posted by pricejs View Post
    Very brave venturing there at night. Did you come across any unofficial residents lurking about?
    No, fortunately we didnt see any one in the site. There were a couple of people hanging round outside but we avoided them and they did us.

    Quote Originally Posted by hnmisty View Post
    Heyhey, there's Parky in the background :)
    Must have driven past these earlier today. I did see a half-ripped down block of flats but they were much more demolished than your pics. Are some of the other blocks more demolished?
    No they were the only ones which were being demolished at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Well captured night shots. Definately a dodgy place to be at night though! Well done.
    Thanks Freebird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potter View Post
    I so don't do heights, and looks bloody eek with those bottom panels missing.
    They were ok as all the main walkways were still intact.

    Quote Originally Posted by urbex1 View Post
    stunning night shots mate well done.

    got a few pics from the ground a couple of months ago but none inside. was going to go back for a revisit but the bigger flats have now all gone just the 3 level maisonettes left now and not too much left of them
    Thanks, yeah i drove past the other day and saw that they were gone. We must have gone at the right time.

    Quote Originally Posted by homosapien1918 View Post
    Little London after dark, your a braver man than I
    As i said to pricejs we didint see any of them on the site, so it was ok.


About us
DerelictPlaces is a forum for people with an interest in the history and documentation of disused, derelict and abandoned buildings to come together and share their experiences, photography and historical findings. Our military, industrial and historical heritage is fast disappearing under the pressure of regeneration, the need for new housing, and often through simple neglect; Our aim is to document these places before they disappear entirely.
Follow us