Polish Village, Plymouth, May 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was not sure where to put this, since it has a hospital, a school, houses and other buildings. so its here, if its wrong move it. :)

A mate told me bout this site couple of weeks ago. I did a short visit with the GF, MrB and Lycos. after a short visit we decided that we should go back and spend more than a hour looking around.

in the time between our 1st visit and our 2nd visit, MrB told me that this site was already done by crashoverride 6months ago.
(linky here).
so I'm not going to say much about this site as i only know what I read on crash's post.

o yeah, this done with scrub, james and Mrb.

Hope you like.

the endless corridors
Image00006.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Image00011.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00002-1.jpg

Image00003-1.jpg

Image00004-1.jpg

yup, thats right, i got my very on pan cleaner. Great!!
Image00001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great post fellas!

Sorry I missed out this time round, but good to see your report n all the pics, that toilet look a bit tricky!,
Catcha soon guys!

Was a good day out, thanks all. Here's a few from me:

Random graffiti
DSC_0051.jpg

Maze of Corridors
DSC_0078.jpg

Slight Damp problem in places
DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

Big cooker
DSC_0129.jpg

Workshop
DSC_0143.jpg

Remains
DSC_0132.jpg

The team
DSC_0134edit.png

4hours we was there for and we missed another block out. lol

good site tho.

here is some pics from sarah.

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

nice pics people! that place goes on and on and on..... having looked at flashearth again it looks like i missed some of it out when i went.
did you find that room with the bath in it that crashoverride took a pic of?

Cheer up guys :) looks like a great explore and some fantastic pictures. Love the chair and wheelchair one from Scotty.

The_Revolution:=- thanks dude :D

Mayrah:=- we spent about 4-5 hours walking around this site. it was a releath to sit down :)

Cool place.

I was over there today, and something is going on. There was an earth bank blocking the access road last time I looked. Its been dug out, so something is happening. Didn't have much time unfortunately.

Anyway, anyone fancy arranging a proper explore? PM if you want to arrange......

I was over there today, and something is going on. There was an earth bank blocking the access road last time I looked. Its been dug out, so something is happening. Didn't have much time unfortunately.

Anyway, anyone fancy arranging a proper explore? PM if you want to arrange......

There are still people living on parts of the site though :confused:

Planning permission was sought to build a hotel & services there a while ago which was turned down.
The developers that tried to get permission put it back up for sale after it was refused

It's pretty much totally trashed now, the picture with the room full of lifted tiles, theres hardly any in that room any more. haha.

Secruity have been there alot more often, and apparently the police are going to the site every hour or two to check for people, so be warned.

Latest posts

Back