10th Birthday Party Details...

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all,

So it's this Saturday! Just a few days to go, and I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you.

Here are the details of when and where the meet will be:

Date: Saturday January 30th 2016, 3PM - late.

Parking: West End Car Park - on street parking in Bristol is a nightmare, so I strongly suggest using this.

We will be meeting at the back of the pub where (hopefully) there's lots of space. When you enter the bar is in front of you, go around to the right of the bar, follow it all the way up the building and then to the left at the end (towards the toilets).

Look out for a helium birthday balloon on the table, that'll be us.

Birthday presents and cakes welcome haha! ;) But remember that I don't drink alcohol, so please don't be offended if I refuse your offers of drinks.

Members old and new are welcome, so please do come along if you want to.

See you there!

Last edited:

Malenis

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Good morning. I shall be there but not as early as 3, more like 7/8. Hope you'll all still be there :)

UEP-Wales

Moody Moderator
Reaction score
Will try and pop along for a short amount of time, baby due any moment so who knows!

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be brilliant to finally meet you, but obviously understand if you can't make it.

UEP-Wales

Moody Moderator
Reaction score
It would be brilliant to finally meet you, but obviously understand if you can't make it.

Tell me about it, it's starting to feel like a Chinese dating website... all those dirty messages you send me but none of the action!

Oh crap... this isn't public is it?

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Tell me about it, it's starting to feel like a Chinese dating website... all those dirty messages you send me but none of the action!

Oh crap... this isn't public is it?

Dude I know I'm irresistible, but come on, boundaries!!

fluffy5518

Veteran Member
Reaction score
If All goes to plan Newage and myself will be there before Krela's even had a chance to get the first round in ........:D

tumble112

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Apologies from me too, it would have made a long drive worthwhile to meet all of you. But its work and children for me this weekend also. I just wanted to thank everyone for a great site and wish all of you who are going a safe journey.

I look forward to seeing what you get up to. :D

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Apologies from me too, it would have made a long drive worthwhile to meet all of you. But its work and children for me this weekend also. I just wanted to thank everyone for a great site and wish all of you who are going a safe journey.

Yeah, the Daily Wail will probably get hold of it and we'll be written about, LOL. They'd be sure to make a story out of it.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Apologies from me too, it would have made a long drive worthwhile to meet all of you. But its work and children for me this weekend also.

That's a shame, hopefully see you at the next one!

I've bought the name badges...
I'll hopefully be there a bit earlier than 3. I'll be the one with a name badge.
Cant wait to meet everyone! :)

Nice one Lee, see you on Saturday. I'm glad I wont be sat like a lemon for hours waiting for people to turn up. :)

HughieD

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score

That's exactly where I'm at too Sludden. Would have really loved to meet everyone and put names to faces. Hey ho...next time.

Latest posts