10th Birthday Party reminder & 2016 donations.

Help Support Derelict Places:

DirtyJigsaw

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
That's a shame Mr Jigsaw! Ah well, we'll have to arrange something soon anyway! :)

Is a shame, and yes, agreed, we need an explore together. Weve only ever done rooftops together, so lets make it a derp

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
By my reckoning it's somewhere between 1 and 50 people.

Seriously though if everyone comes who said they would it'll be around 15-20.

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm getting me knee fixed next week so I ain't gonna be there, I'd kick it into touch if it wasn't for the all expenses and free top ups for me flask trip to Wales with Mikey and Rubex, slight pause while Rubex takes a large slug and Mikey throws up in the Belfast.
I'm sure you'll all have fun,

tazong

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I did make a donation before i saw this thread as i do love this site even thou i have been a member a very short time.
I have one question - i do make freinds very easily and love meeting new people and i am very temped to come along just for the crack.
Do your respective partners come along to this gig - while i would love to come with my mrs i really dont think my mrs would let me come on my own lol
I suppose its a bit of a trekkie question(i love star trek as well)is it like single minded peoiple meeting single minded people or is it a more formal thing - very hard to put in text what i mean but i hope you know what i mean lol

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I did make a donation before i saw this thread as i do love this site even thou i have been a member a very short time.
I have one question - i do make freinds very easily and love meeting new people and i am very temped to come along just for the crack.
Do your respective partners come along to this gig - while i would love to come with my mrs i really dont think my mrs would let me come on my own lol
I suppose its a bit of a trekkie question(i love star trek as well)is it like single minded peoiple meeting single minded people or is it a more formal thing - very hard to put in text what i mean but i hope you know what i mean lol

Well we've never had a meet before so there's no precedent, but my intention is that it's very informal. Partners are welcome as far as I'm concerned, but obviously most of the chat will probably be about pigeon poo, derelict buildings and explorations as that is what unites us all. Thank you for the kind donation. :)

Last edited:

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score

As far as I know it's not a swingers' party, or is it?!

I'm coming along on my own (and my usual urbex buddy was coming with me, but I don't think he is now), so I will only know one person. As Krela implies, unless partners are into derelict stuff they'll probably get bored. Or, of course, you could send the other half shopping with a nice wad of money!

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Haha good point. Well it'll be impossible to miss UrbanX, he posts thousands of selfies so everyone knows what he looks like.

It's fine, I have a plan. I'll post more the week before. :)

The Wombat

Veteran Member
Reaction score

Well Mrs The Wombat won't be coming, as she has no interest in dirty derelict buildings!
Probably just coming on my own, or maybe with one of the Leicester explorers.

See if you can make it Tazong, I'm sure we can talk about Trek, Star Wars & derps.

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Haha good point. Well it'll be impossible to miss UrbanX, he posts thousands of selfies so everyone knows what he looks like.

It's fine, I have a plan. I'll post more the week before. :)

I don't know what he looks like .... I'll have to go searching on here....

jsp77

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was planning on meeting up with you all but sadly cannot make it this time, hopefully I will not have to wait too long for the next gathering, hope you all have a good night.

I have left you a donation.