2017 Forum Meetup!

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey folks,

SlimJim reminded me yesterday that it's about time to sort out another meetup! So I've scoured my diary for a suitable weekend and have set on the following details. Pretty much the same as the last meet as I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it if it wasn't local to me.

Date: Saturday April 1st 2017, 3PM - late. Yes that's right folks, April fools day. :)

Best parking: West End Car Park

If you want a hotel this place is quite near and reasonable, their other hotels are also suitable, not the most salubrious but mostly functional. Trivago and other booking sites are also useful, but book early as rooms book up quickly and get very expensive the closer the date gets.

The location itself is a Wetherspoons with loads of room inside and cheap drinks and food etc.

It would be great to see faces new and old, we're a very friendly and non clicky bunch so don't be shy!

Cheers,

Ben.

Conrad

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll most likely be able to make it. Looking forward to catching up with folk, and putting more faces to names.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like I'll most likely be able to make it. Looking forward to catching up with folk, and putting more faces to names.

That would be awesome, I did wonder whether you'd be on shore or not.

Nice one, Krela! :D This date should work for me. I will see who I can assemble... Gives us a chance to catch up with people and do another West Country tour!

Excellent. :)

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
:( long way for a northern monkey!

Latest posts