2017 Forum Meetup!

Help Support Derelict Places:

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
JSP bin out there on his own for awhile so with the New Year approaching I thought it would be an apt time to ask all of DP forum members to come along, it'd be good to meet you all and thank you in person for all your efforts to keep this couch explorer entertained.

Dick Derpin

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Aye :D Bristol's sticky carpet clubs too! Should have the whole crew coming via FIESTANK: Konrad & Dick Derpin.

Was such a laugh last time, the crew is going to definitely pitch up. Sure we will end up all three sharing in the 'palace of luxury' again :p
Jokes aside was a decent cheap n cheerful gaf!

mookster

Veteran Member
Reaction score
For some reason I thought I was going to miss this but then jsp reminded me the date was April 1st and I go away April 5th, so there is a very good chance I'll actually make this one..

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sadly I can't make this one.but I had a great time the last one.so sure everyone will have fun and have a great time

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason I thought I was going to miss this but then jsp reminded me the date was April 1st and I go away April 5th, so there is a very good chance I'll actually make this one..

That would be awesome.

Sadly I can't make this one.but I had a great time the last one.so sure everyone will have fun and have a great time

Aaah that's a shame.

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
Just booked my accommodation, but places are getting harder to come by - don't leave it too late peeps! :)

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've just looked at accommodation and over £100 for me for one night! Should have sorted this before, like I did last year.

So I'll be either 'training' it or coming along by car for the day/evening.

SlimJim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Aye the 'Cleft' guest house - Bristol's finest source of budget accommodation - was fully booked when we tried. We've sorted ourselves an alternative Fawlty Towers type room down the road. Probably will be a night under the tarp to break up the journey and see some other stuff on the way back too, as we've got a long weekend for it :D

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
I got the last bed in a 12 bed hostel dorm... (I'm assuming the first 11 were taken by the Swedish volleyball team)

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly I'm not going to be able to make the meet. I really would have dearly loved to come and finally put faces to names and reports. Unfortunately family commitments and a birthday mean I won't be able to come. Hope you all have a fab time.

That's a shame. Hopefully I'll meet you some other time.