2017 Forum Meetup!

Help Support Derelict Places:

Brewtal

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looks like I will be driving there and back same day/night. Left booking until I had money and can't afford anything reasonable. Ah well there goes the brewery visits. This should be WAY more fun though! :D Hopefully H can get the time off and she can split the cost, then it's game on for a sesh!

Electric

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Dead format and Electric sending their RSVP. It'll be great to see you all for the first time. Cheers.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Blimey, usually everyone pulls out in the week before an event, not more people say they'll come! It'll be good to see/meet you all. I'll post a more detailed plan for the day tomorrow or Thursday.

Brewtal

Veteran Member
Reaction score
If you could recommend places to park close by I'd be very grateful!

Brewtal

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yes, that would've been the sensible thing to do haha! Cool, cheers mate!

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
All ready to go,hotel booked train tickets purchased, which part of Brum did you say you were? Looking forward to it😏

mookster

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just in case my friend and explorer flakes, anyone going past Oxford on the way?

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all,

So the meet is in a couple of days time, and I've lost track of who's coming, seems like it's quite a few!

The plan is quite easy, the pub and parking etc are linked in the first post of this thread. When you get into the pub you'll see a bar in front of you, follow it round to the right and head towards the back of the pub. At the end of the bar turn left and you'll find me in the room there before you get to the toilets. I'll have a helium birthday balloon so you can spot me.

Looking forward to it!

Ben.

Last edited:

The Wombat

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So the meet is in a couple of days time, and I've lost track of who's coming, seems like it's quite a few!

The plan is quite easy, the pub and parking etc are linked in the first post of this thread. When you get into the pub you'll see a bar in front of you, follow it round to the right and head towards the back of the pub. At the end of the bar turn left and you'll find me in the room there before you get to the toilets. I'll have a helium birthday balloon so you can spot me.

Looking forward to it!

Ben.

We will be arriving early evening. Going to look at some things on the way to Bristol.

Looking forward to it:)

Gromr

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Me and Brewtal have now cobbled a plan together and we will see you all tomorrow! Gonna do a couple explores on the way over too, it would be rude not too :p

Latest posts