2017 Forum Meetup!

Help Support Derelict Places:

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome night, all the thanks in the world to Ben for organising it. My camera got passed around more than Tara Reid so no idea who to credit these pics to!
Thank you to everyone that came you are all so lovely! So lovely to meet everyone and click with you all! Too many highlights including:

• Conrad taking my camera and photographing every table in the pub...WTF?
  • Sombraro scaff climbing
  • ...and the lady from the adjacent table who misunderstood when we all said we were into 'DP' (there's a video for another day)

No names, but pics:

IMG_6044_zpskt3t7ml6.jpg

IMG_6045_zps203p2bil.jpg

IMG_6022_zpsdw2mkp7p.jpg

IMG_6034_zpsvxdlzmgl.jpg

IMG_6055_zpszrhegpe4.jpg

IMG_6227%20-%20Copy_zpsjlboygum.jpg

IMG_6081_zps7ub36h2f.jpg

Banksy?
IMG_6248_zpsz12ifbxp.jpg

IMG_6094_zpsjzzx0tfg.jpg

Arguing with secca... (cant remember if this was the kebaby or the brothel...)
IMG_6130_zpsfwkkxcoz.jpg

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes that is a Banksy. It's on the side of what was a sexual health and family planning clinic, hence the subject matter.

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Waiting on there stone cold sober wasn't much fun but + a hangover! Doesn't bear thinking about, I think I'll be on the waggon next year as well, maybe šŸ˜

Dick Derpin

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Krela for organising another good 'un! Had a really good weekend all in all!
Great to catch up and good to meet some new people too.

Brewtal

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Camera use reported in the loo!? Who got their macro out then??? All this talk of DP... and videos!? Run-ins with secca for an urbexkebab!? Bed time sombreros!? Shameful bunch!!! I knew I should've stayed for the duration!!! Next year....! ; )

Sue A 4

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me anything? Or restart a forum about Claremont club in Loxley? Can't belive the state of repair of this building now. My Dad used to work at Marshall's and used to go there with me,when it was a working man's club when I was a young child. I used to play in the grounds and remember the club downstairs at the rear side of the premises, with a grand double staircase and stained glass window. Was a beautiful place. I recall it being haunted! As a child I went up the stairs to go to the toilet and was drawn to a room on my right,with an office room. The window was half open and there was a typewriter (old press button style) typing on its own!! And paper flying out of it and around the room!! The next thing I recall, I was stood half way down the stairs,seeing my Dad jump up and run towards me,wondering what on earth I was up to,as I was naked!! We made our way back up the staircase and on the hallway,picking up my clothes,which were dropped like a hansel and green trail.. very spooky!! But so sad to see this place in this repair. There used to be an elderly lady live to the left front of the premises, I used to visit.. Alice?

Latest posts