A Little find in Tintagel-cornwall.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strider8173

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
At the end of a little cliffside walk i saw this house in the distance and set a course.
not sure what it was or why its in the state it is. looks like it was once a grand house over looking the cliffs, now local riff raff have taged and smashed it.

251 edt by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

252 copy by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

253 copy by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

269 copy by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

267 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

254 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

256 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

258 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

262 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

265 edit by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

266 copy by SMCGILL09, on Flickr

That's really good! I think this is the house that Kate Winlset bought in 2001. Supposed to be haunted. Maybe as the publicity came out she decided against it? Seems funny to be left as it is though. The big building in the background is Camelot Castle Hotel. In 1979 there was a film about Dracula made there.

Thanks for posting mate, I must wander along and have a look one day.

well i didnt no that, thanks for the info. i must say its not a very easy place to get to under that hotel and right on the cliff face.
I didnt see any ghosts however i did give a shout "hello?" at one point cos i thought someone was upstairs. they wernt....

That's really good! I think this is the house that Kate Winlset bought in 2001. Supposed to be haunted. Maybe as the publicity came out she decided against it? Seems funny to be left as it is though.

Especially as she is reputed to have paid £380,000 for it :confused: Wonder what it is worth today? :)

Back