A weird house in Somerset.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats one weird house, as I went through the pictures I thought it was some kind of freemasons lodge then it just turned into an S&M dungeon lol. Great find.

Thats one weird house, as I went through the pictures I thought it was some kind of freemasons lodge then it just turned into an S&M dungeon lol.

Could be both.

I'd tell you more, but I'll have to inspect your nipple first, and make the traditional enquiry about the health of the goat.

Very odd.....kind of Alton towers meets swingers club with a bit of hammer horror thrown in.

Was there pampas grass in the front garden by any chance? I once heard that it is/was a way for 'swingers' to indentify one another's properties.

I've heard that about pampas grass too!

What an interesting explore. I was thinking it might of been some sort of 'gents club'!

Was there pampas grass in the front garden by any chance? I once heard that it is/was a way for 'swingers' to indentify one another's properties.

Christ!!!!

You really do learn something new every day don't you?

I'm nipping off outside now to check my neighbours front gardens

:mrgreen:

oh sh*t that explains the strange looks from the neighbors.....

wheres me spade

oooh im shocked

actualy, i googled it and it is or was a well known thing.

Really? Because I googled it and discovered it was an urban myth...

However, if you see someone in a caravan, with a stand of pampas in a portable container just outside the front door, you might have reason to be suspicious.

Well

It's giant butterflies on the outside of the house that gives it away, apparently, not pampas grass, or so someone told me once :mrgreen:

It's giant butterflies on the outside of the house that gives it away, apparently, not pampas grass, or so someone told me once :mrgreen:

:swoon:

This can't be true. My parents have two giant butterflies on their house (mostly entombed by the ivy, it must be said). As everyone knows, no parents ever had anything to do with sex.

Latest posts

Back