A weird house in Somerset.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's giant butterflies on the outside of the house that gives it away

I thought seeing giant butterflies just meant you were stoned? And Pompous Grass, well we had to cut ours down because little, black heads kept popping up in the middle of it... I thought they might be swingers but upon closer inspection they just turned out to be members of the "Wherethefcukarewe" tribe...

I read somewhere that you should periodically burn your pampas grass to get rid of the dead stuff in the middle........bad idea. 15-20 foot flames and the neighbours all had to move their cars whilst him next door got his hosepipe out. Their bush got a bit scorched.

ohhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artypie
Their bush got a bit scorched.

could be painful

i thought bushes were useualy shaved sorry trimed ooops sorry cut back. lol:lol:

I read somewhere that you should periodically burn your pampas grass to get rid of the dead stuff in the middle........bad idea. 15-20 foot flames and the neighbours all had to move their cars whilst him next door got his hosepipe out. Their bush got a bit scorched.

I guess you don't swing any more then?

Love the report and photos also like the old timber photo and stained glass window pic great find well done :)

thanks mate

:lol: yeah, soon as kathy put the idea in our heads I thought this would get very weird very quickly and it hasn't disappointed.

On topic, I've never seen a house in more dire need of a volume control.

thanks mate thats it blame me lol. i know how to lower the tone as good as the next man.:lol::lol::lol:

This is such a strange place... o_O

The decor/style (or should I say lack of?) is so awfully done I think it's actually pretty cool in it's own weird way. The more pictures I saw of this place, the more I laughed - it made me smile anyway, so therefore I like it. :)

*Runs outside and digs up the pampas grass...*

1st post!! :)

What a bizarre place - is there a wall set-up as a projection-screen anywhere inside this place?

Serious question, for a bizarre reason.. :)

Just looked at it on street view, looks like they tried hard to keep things private so I'm going with the theory of saucy things happening here.
Interesting place though, wish I had the money for it.

Darrel.

Latest posts

Back