Abandoned Romsleyhill Farm, Worcs

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norfolkbloke

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
On the edge of Romsley in Worcestershire lies Romsleyhill Farm, been trying to track down the owner to seek permission to access the site with no luck...however driving past the site by chance I managed to make enquiries to a local who informed me that the owner is 'no longer local' and that although he couldn't officially give me permission to have a look around he had no objections either and would not be calling the boys in blue on me!!

The site consists of a large late victorian/edwardian house with assorted out buildings, unfortunately not much in the way of personnal items of the previous owners or farm workers but a there was a nice decaying digger found on the edge of the farmyard!

I didn't enter the property, looking into the broken windows there didn't appear to be much in the way of interest...if there ever was it has now probably been trashed by the local kids etc!

PS, still getting to grips developing RAW images with Photoshop so bear with me!!! ;o)

NB

DSC_0202copy.png

DSC_0187.png

DSC_0175copy.png

DSC_0173.png

DSC_0171copy.png

DSC_0164.png

DSC_0154.png

DSC_0147copy.png

DSC_0137copy.png

DSC_0134copy.png

DSC_0158copy.png

DSC_0190copy.png

DSC_0140copy.png

Last edited:
Good pics,it always surprises me when property like this gets left to rot.

I know this place :). There's a few abandoned farms within a minutes walk of each other.

Nice photos, nice property, shame it's going to waste!
Get in there my son, I bet there's still a few gems to be photographed! :p

Thanks for the pics. I too know where it is and pass it occasionally. It wasnt that long ago I used to go there and buy eggs and Milk. I am sure it was when it was sold, buyer wanted to sell land on for a housing. When credit property prices fell he couldnt sell. Buyer was a dentist who lives near Kidderminster ( has a few surgerys, one big place in blackheath Rowley)

Cheers for the replies folks, glad you enjoyed!

St33ly

Yep I remember passing the 'other farm' just around the corner but didn't have time for that and the light was beginning to fade. There's some pics of that on Flickr that look interesting so might venture out that way soon for another explore!

NB

Cheers for the replies folks, glad you enjoyed!

St33ly

Yep I remember passing the 'other farm' just around the corner but didn't have time for that and the light was beginning to fade. There's some pics of that on Flickr that look interesting so might venture out that way soon for another explore!

NB

I will take a look :)

Have you seen the derelict farm on the hill in Hunnington, opposite the derelict petrol station? Oooh the petrol station might be worth a look as there's a garage with a mobile home in it and the building next door is also derelict. I didn't hang about and have a propper look myself as I saw a person in the garden next door!

I will take a look :)

Have you seen the derelict farm on the hill in Hunnington, opposite the derelict petrol station? Oooh the petrol station might be worth a look as there's a garage with a mobile home in it and the building next door is also derelict. I didn't hang about and have a propper look myself as I saw a person in the garden next door!

Hi

No I must have missed that one, might take a look if I ever get out that way again! Quite fancy a return visit to Romsleyhill Farm soon as I'd like to try and get some better pics, was going to rework my original RAW files but accidentally deleted them!

NB

On the edge of Romsley in Worcestershire lies Romsleyhill Farm, been trying to track down the owner to seek permission to access the site with no luck...however driving past the site by chance I managed to make enquiries to a local who informed me that the owner is 'no longer local' and that although he couldn't officially give me permission to have a look around he had no objections either and would not be calling the boys in blue on me!!

The site consists of a large late victorian/edwardian house with assorted out buildings, unfortunately not much in the way of personnal items of the previous owners or farm workers but a there was a nice decaying digger found on the edge of the farmyard!

I didn't enter the property, looking into the broken windows there didn't appear to be much in the way of interest...if there ever was it has now probably been trashed by the local kids etc!

PS, still getting to grips developing RAW images with Photoshop so bear with me!!! ;o)

NB

View attachment 118421
View attachment 118422
View attachment 118423
View attachment 118424
View attachment 118425
View attachment 118426
View attachment 118427
View attachment 118428
View attachment 118429
View attachment 118430
View attachment 118431
View attachment 118432
View attachment 118433
I know I’m later to the party ! But does anyone know where this is/was?

It's literally up the road from me. I go once or twice a year for a look around the fields

Latest posts

Back