Abbey Motor Hotel, Leicester - February 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a classy place, as goldie knows, I stayed there a few times......classy me.....

Goldie cracking as usual but I think theres a load more to this!

sounds a daft question, but is there a large wilkos around the courner? GF

Nice shots, Been here myself a few times and it's a change from the usual :)

Goldie cracking as usual but I think theres a load more to this!

sounds a daft question, but is there a large wilkos around the courner? GF

Sorry forget that last post, just looked through my old work report books I was thinking of the charles street tunnels running to the Lees Circle car park. sorry GF :sick:

Abbey Road

Wow... "The Carpark Hotel" Have been intreagued by this place since I used to go to Tesco's under the other Multistory carpark nearby (The first in the country as I understand!) back in the 70's. Always wanted to see inside and to be honest its better than I imagined. Doesn't sound like the service was to fresh mind, unless you need a dodgy hooker!

Thanks for sharing this and putting a decades old question to rest. Great atmosphere. Will have to park there next time I visit my mum.

Cheers!

DS

i didnt mean access to the building i was reffering to the area is it surrounded by bus lanes and 1 way systems etc:

The reviews this hotel received are fantastic - in a funny sense. The sad part is that it doesn't actually look a bad place.

Leicester

I have stayed in worse hotels than that in Leicester ! (Best Western in Wigston to name but one)

I get sent to stay in cheap hotels with work and to some this is luxury the premier inn next to the station being the worse being served frozen food , we now are booked into the best western and I find it ok.

Is this still in decent shape or has it been taken over by chavs/ drug addicts?

Back