Another from Aberdeen :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-funk1

Reaction score
Hey, I'm G...like others I'm new to this kind of thing though i have done a wee bit of rural exploring over the past few years. Eager to find a lot more rural stuff, no matter what it is really.

Ehm, not sure what else to say really :/

Hey, thanks for thewelcome on my post, simply returning the gesture. Hopefully meet up on some explore sometime, quite a few in Aberdeen right now as well!

haha, yeah there is quite a few of us popping up on these forums :)

Yeah Stussy there really is....i think a lot more than I first thought. Have you been to many places yet?

Erm, not so many in Aberdeen yet, got a lot on my list though, unfortunately the weather has been piss poor and most weekends am away snowboarding then looking at rural places on the drive back. Keen on the age old Broadfold, however heard some bad stories about the security there recently, lot more strict and regular.

Erm, not so many in Aberdeen yet, got a lot on my list though, unfortunately the weather has been piss poor and most weekends am away snowboarding then looking at rural places on the drive back. Keen on the age old Broadfold, however heard some bad stories about the security there recently, lot more strict and regular.

For some reason I've always stayed away from that place. Don't know why though lol.

You're a lucky guy, I would've loved to have gone boarding this year but, work has taken over my life...and I always work the weekends.

Back