Battersea Power Station

Help Support Derelict Places:

L

Lowri Jen

This was a nice stroke of luck because I was invited to help out on an event taking place in the power station and I managed to get the trust of the owner and they literally just handed over the keys and told me to be careful.

It was a brilliant afternoon though I wasn't brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the scaffolding!

Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures I don't have a brilliant camera unfortunately.

alex76

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Quality place i would so love an explore of this great place not likely though :lol: thanks for sharing and there is some really nice shots too :mrgreen:

B7TMW

Reaction score
I been wanting to see shots of the inside for some time now. Amazing so much is still intact. Nice job!

Snips86x

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thats insaine. Just handing over the keys, fantastic pictures, love all the old dials. Thanks for Posting!

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
Nice one! What an oppertunity you've had, we're not al all jealous:p
Pics look great too BTW.

skeleton key

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Priority 7

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not jealous much, lovely shots can you sweet talk them again so we can take a group trip :)

Foxylady

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Jen, I've moved your thread to the Industrial forum. Can you post your threads in the appropriate locations, such as Industrial for this one, and not in Help & FAQs please. Cheers. :)

Great thread, btw. Excellent site and pics. Well done. :mrgreen:

L

Lowri Jen

Oh god I didnt realise I was doing that :/ So sorry!! I wont do it again :)

VFR800

Reaction score
Here's the keys to my power station! Do things like that really happen? Cool. Nice photo's
The only thing you could have done better is to get me a couple of the big knife switches :lol::)

webby

Reaction score
hi lowri

great photos for a crap camera well done! someone needed to do that great to see inside x:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

V70

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Excellent stuff!

Your photos are absolutely fine, no matter what camera you are using. You captured the place pretty well.

I really like the shots from the control rooms with the dials and switchgear. I'd so much love to see this place, even if it was just to spend time in that one part :)

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Cuban B.

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great work managing to get a tour of this place :)