Beware of scammers trolling here

Help Support Derelict Places:

Wrench

DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up folks, we can't be everywhereall of the time and the help is appreciated

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI guys
I have been trying to keep on top of this for you, so far today I caught about 10 spammers and at one stage I was banning one and another would pop up. The spam filter should catch them but some get through. If you do find a message just report it, the culprit will either have been delt with or one of the mods will sort it out. Just don't open anything or reply to them

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the spammers. I'm getting more blocking on the forum and now have all new registrations being manually seen before they are approved.

Thanks for reporting them so we know.

Lavino

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had one. I’m feeling left out.if any of you scammers fancy a chat.

Hugh Jorgan

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks Angie. You are on the case. They shouldn't be able to get by the registration process. And, don't forget to check their IP addresses.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks Angie. You are on the case. They shouldn't be able to get by the registration process. And, don't forget to check their IP addresses.

New batch of spammers since about last Thursday. Russians. And IP not used for spamming before so the filter did not catch them all. But now we have more blocks here and on the server.