BLACKPOOLS LOST TRAM GRAVEYARD, LANCASHIRE, APRIL 2021

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganglion

Reaction score
trams thumb.jpg

Brief History:

These trams were supposedly bought by a private individual back in 2011. Something happened financially causing a default ownership to be passed onto a tram heritage trust. These trams operated in blackpool between the 1960s- 2000s. Thats all i have on these i'm afraid!

VISIT:

A lovely little treat here from a secret location in Lancashire. You are welcome to take a atmospheric trip with me to explore forgotten decaying vintage blackpool trams from various eras. Many of these trams I have ridden in various times of my life, from a small kid to my now adult size. What a trip down memory lane. A perfect one for the urban explorer, tram spotter or blackpool history fanatic! They are in various conditions, either way, its very sad to see them left to decay.

Enjoy this gritty trek adventure!

Please check out the video on youtube for the full story, and please enjoy the images!

Regarding location, please don't ask as this one is a "kiss and don't tell" for many reasons. Thanks for the understanding.

TRAMS LOW RES 50.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 165.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 164.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 154.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 147.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 146.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 143.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 142.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 141.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 134.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 130.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 127.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 125.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 121.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 117.jpg
TRAMS LOW RES 107.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 106.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 105.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 100.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 89.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 60.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 41.jpg
TRAMS LOW RES 37.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 34.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 32.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 31.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 18.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 12.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 11.jpg

TRAMS LOW RES 5.jpg

Those are sad but nice. Love the photos ganglion, and those 'toast rack' seats (think they're called that?).

Cracking set of pics, what a shame most of the trams seem to be knackered. When Aberdeen finished with the trams they were taken down to a tramway bit near the beach and burned, tragic.

Fantastic set of pics, never knew this place existed. Nothing is beyond recall and these old warriors may yet have a trundle under their own power.

Great place this. I believe there being moved soon. The caravans are fun to from a closed down park. Funny hearing how people are trying to drive off with them even with secca. The balls 😂😂 Awesome set of pics

Back