Bowes Railway - Black Fell incline the forgotten one

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel inclined(ahem) to post a reply on this mate!crackin report jonney nice history to.how many thousands of cars etc pass by that every day and dont know its there?!! p.s krypton needs a geography lesson!lol or a sat nav:)

i feel inclined(ahem) to post a reply on this mate!crackin report jonney nice history to.how many thousands of cars etc pass by that every day and dont know its there?!! p.s krypton needs a geography lesson!lol or a sat nav:)

cheers mate about time you showed up

OOOh Jonney, thats a cracking explore there mate! You must have been freezing your Gonads off!!! I really like those wheels on the Incline and the Engine House!!! Well done mate another masterpiece from your goodself.:)

OOOh Jonney, thats a cracking explore there mate! You must have been freezing your Gonads off!!! I really like those wheels on the Incline and the Engine House!!! Well done mate another masterpiece from your goodself.:)

Well thank you fine Sir. The clock in the truck said it was -5 degrees. It took half a flask of coffee to warm me through but it was worth it. I'm going to go back when the weather gets better as I go past there every Wednesday, there's a lot more to see yet including that bridge...

Cheers mate I didn't have much time there but drive past every week and I'm just waiting for someone to make a way inside so I can photograph whats left in there

Here you go.

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Back