Burcot Pump House

Help Support Derelict Places:

BikinGlynn

Veteran Member
Reaction score

Complete chance find this one a little pump house or at least I think thats what it was!
Laying adjacent to the West Worcester Water Co building & having the look of a Victorian pump house I can only assume thats what this place was.

Inside however the building has been repurposed for small businesses at some point & shows little evidence of its former use. There is still though arched stained glass windows beneath the studd partition work & false walls & a few nice features.
I really cant find anything else about this but am sure someone will have the info

The barns next to this had some really cool sliding doors!

Thats it from here.

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I saw the name of the place I thought of Burcot in Oxfordshire but there ain't not place like that there. Looks like it has been cleared out for some time

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
When pushed, I've used torn up sheets of old newspapers in the loo - and often for cleaning windows - but not as wallpaper! Beats watching a blank TV screen.
I hope it was different paper for cleaning the windows than used in the toilet.....that would just be wrong

BikinGlynn

Veteran Member
Reaction score
When I saw the name of the place I thought of Burcot in Oxfordshire but there ain't not place like that there. Looks like it has been cleared out for some time
Staffordshire I think, near bromsgrove anyway

BikinGlynn

Veteran Member
Reaction score
A sign I once saw in an army camp latrine: "Please do not put your fag ends in the urinals. It makes them soggy, smelly - and hard to light."
we had that in place I did apprenticeship too

Latest posts