CANCELLED: The Big DerelictPlaces 10th Birthday Meet.

Help Support Derelict Places:

Status
Not open for further replies.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have set a location and date to celebrate our 10th Birthday.

Date: Saturday Sept. 19th, 1PM - 6PM.

Best parking: West End Car Park

If you want a hotel this place is quite near and reasonable.

I've chosen a Saturday afternoon to help with travel and to leave space in the evening if people want to go off explore while in the area.

The location is a Wetherspoons with loads of room inside, so cheap drinks and food etc. I hope to see a few of you there. :)

Ben.

Last edited:

Big C

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Might try and get to this one as my best mate also lives in Bristol..... Two excuses, perfect.

DirtyJigsaw

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Im working until 2pm that day, so by time I would have gone home to change etc and got to Bristol I wotn be there till like 4:30/5pm. I shall see nearer the time. ( I wasn't expecting to be working this day tbh)

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Im working until 2pm that day, so by time I would have gone home to change etc and got to Bristol I wotn be there till like 4:30/5pm. I shall see nearer the time. ( I wasn't expecting to be working this day tbh)

I wasn't really intending to leave the pub at 6PM, but I'd say that's the latest you'd want to turn up. I don't know what other people's plans will be but it's a gathering for all you guys so it would be good to be flexible to include people like you. :)

DirtyJigsaw

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I wasn't really intending to leave the pub at 6PM, but I'd say that's the latest you'd want to turn up. I don't know what other people's plans will be but it's a gathering for all you guys so it would be good to be flexible to include people like you. :)

Thanks very much. Im working early next day too (4:30am till 2pm) but I could get there for afew hours I suppose? Would be good to meet everyone and put a face to the name

DirtyJigsaw

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just checked location of pub, 106 miles, 1 hour 47 mins. Ill keep you all posted :)

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
The Washington and The Clifton are just a short 5 minute walk, and The Berkeley Square Hotel is just around the corner.

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
FIVE MINUTES WALK, maybe Xs young'un would let me share their pram :D, Not sure if I'll be there Boss, but I shall try.

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Obviously it'll take longer with a zimmer frame. ;) Would be good to meet you, hope you can make it.

Cheeky young bugger,I don't know where kids of today get it from, I n my day ########### I'll just have a large Satangen and a lie down, it'd be good meet you as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts