CANCELLED: The Big DerelictPlaces 10th Birthday Meet.

Help Support Derelict Places:

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I will be there too :) Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Remember it'd be good to have some group photos, so disguises at the ready if you want to be in it!

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Krela, this thread seems to be being missed now as it's under the Website News forum and so gets 'lost' when explores are posted. Is there any way we can make it show up all the time now we're getting nearer to the date of the meet-up?

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry Boss, the way things are going it looks as if I will be attending our 10th Birthday gathering, maybe you should arrange for therapy for after the event:p

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I am so sorry Boss, the way things are going it looks as if I will be attending our 10th Birthday gathering, maybe you should arrange for therapy for after the event:p

Well it wouldn't be a 10 year olds birthday party without someone providing the dodgy dad jokes... ;)

The Wombat

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Whoa, just seen the alert for this; can't believe I missed the original thread
I have other plans;
But, I'd really like to come, so I'll see what I can do

mookster

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sadly I'll have to miss this unless you can patch up a video link to Buffalo NY...

The Wombat

Veteran Member
Reaction score
It would be great to meet you :)

Likewise mate :)
This sounds like a lot of fun
im not sure if I'd be in a position to go exploring after drinking all afternoon!
I'll see if KM punk and Lost Explorer can make it too

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Are we going to wear name badges (DP names, that is) so everyone can put a face to a name or vice versa?!

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Are we going to wear name badges (DP names, that is) so everyone can put a face to a name or vice versa?!

I wasn't planning to do anything as organised as that. People tend to hate wearing name badges in my experience.

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of bringing a sticky label with 'Urban-Dorset' written on it for me. Otherwise people tell you their name and then 5 mins later you've forgotten. Well, that often happens to me anyway. Maybe it's an age-related thing.

I

ironsky

Ironsky might grace this event never been to the delights and charms of Bristol. If I do will bring some of my pics for you to admire. One problem with this event I don't what any of you look like don't fancy walking around the pub asking 'are the derelict guy' might get some funny looks?

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of bringing a sticky label with 'Urban-Dorset' written on it for me. Otherwise people tell you their name and then 5 mins later you've forgotten. Well, that often happens to me anyway. Maybe it's an age-related thing.

Yeah I thought that's what you meant. People are welcome to do so, but it won't be compulsory.

Ironsky might grace this event never been to the delights and charms of Bristol. If I do will bring some of my pics for you to admire. One problem with this event I don't what any of you look like don't fancy walking around the pub asking 'are the derelict guy' might get some funny looks?

I'll be posting details of how to find/recognise where we are closer to the time. Hopefully you don't refer to yourself in third person in real life!

HughieD

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I won't be able to come down to this. Would have really loved to, to meet you all, but the distance for me plus family commitments mean I won't be there. Hope you all have a great time!

ExplorerAnt

Reaction score
I would love to come and meet some of you guys, specially DirtyJigsaw and Krela as i admire some of your work. DirtyJigsaw was the person who made me wanna go out and explore places on my own. Hope i will be able to make it to meet you guys, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts