Cane Hill: Admin on fire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this stinks so badly of scam its untrue if i burnt my house down id be on an arson charge yet a govt quango can escape without any real investigation

Any updates on whats happening to admin? I've been watching this thread with a keen eye..

Popped up there with mr_bones just before New Year - front is still standing and it's less screwed than I thought it would be but even so.... it's pretty damn screwed particularly in that the bell tower is gone. It's so weird to look at that site now when I think back to the numerous explores I did up there.

Wandered around the exterior to see if we could bump into any "friendly" security to get an update but we went undesturbed. Will pop up again soon and take a look,

-0xy

I have been up there in the last week and Squibbs are demolishing admin. Furthest right hand wing is flat.

I was genuinely upset when I read this thread originally. I'm still glad I've got the motto tattoo'd across my stomach area.

Sorry to drag this thread up again but this is how Admin looked on Saturday...

DSC_0080aLarge.jpg

I thought they stated they were only demo'ing the left hand wing as that was what was beyond saving. The rest was meant to be saved.. :/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back