Carmel College Spring 2017

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously you visit a place just around the coner from where I live (never been in it) and don't have the manners to invite me. Very nice post well done, hope the guy who looks after the place did not catch you or the police who tend to train there. Nice one :encouragement:

Wow so much to do there and I still haven't been. I didn't realise Headflux was still about, I still remember his subtle bull like approach to Lillesden manor many moons ago and inability to see a large rotund figure of Priority 7 waving like a looney at him from an open window.
Can't say there is much I can think of up in my old stomping ground of Bedford these days. Anyway great set and good job avoiding 3rd party security patrols lol..

Yep Headflux is still around clickin away:welcoming:, thats if you can find him thru his luxuriously maintained beard and fog of vapour:chuncky:

Seriously you visit a place just around the coner from where I live (never been in it) and don't have the manners to invite me. Very nice post well done, hope the guy who looks after the place did not catch you or the police who tend to train there. Nice one :encouragement:

Oh I'm sorry NC that was rude of me! But I didn't know you were just around the corner lol..I have been there a couple of times and I think I out stayed my "welcome" so sadly I prob won't be going back but I shall bear you in mind if I'm around that way again!

Wonder if the crazy Einstein guy who tried run us over still patrols lol.

Latest posts

Back