Charing Cross Tube - Hidden Platforms

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am however disappointed you didn't include the picture of mole man ;)[/QUOTE said:
Lol, so to explain: On the train back from here I was sat opposite the most hungover man in the world....

I was in high spirits following the explore, and produced a nice bottle of Grenache and a proper glass to pass the journey. Seeing this made him groan like a zombie and physically retch. Every time I poured a new glass he just wept silently into the adjacent seat.

I was on the phone to LadyPandora who was making lots of very cruel suggestions about what I should to to him... but I felt so bad for him I'll just leave it at publishing his photo on a forum. We dubbed him 'The Mole Man' as his hands were filthy from burrowing.

Bless him... :p
photo%202_zpsphw8ux1k.jpg

Hi newly registered on here but been viewing for a good while, I must be so naive, I didn't even know places like this existed. These pictures are really interesting.

I have always had a fascination with disused Tube stations, British Museum, Tower Hill, Down street etc. Great pictures, thank you for posting.
Was this an organized visit or a visit with permission.
I wish TFL would open up their disused stations again for tours.

Latest posts

Back