Cherry Knowle - Jan 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cerberus

Reaction score
Havn't been in here for a while so was interested to see how the place was surviving after another year of neglect, vandalism and arson. Its not as bad as I'd expected, and there's still plenty to see. Fire damage is very isolated thankfully.

Swimming Pool still needs a clean
Swimming.jpg

Roof tops.
Img_2302.jpg

Img_2301.jpg

Img_2322.jpg

Img_2343.jpg

Messy Cooridoors....
Img_2311.jpg

Img_2347.jpg

Img_2300.jpg

Img_2353.jpg

And the fantastic stage/chapel
Img_2313.jpg

Img_2332.jpg

Img_2315.jpg

Img_2325.jpg

This is actually my favourite, one of the nurse's bedrooms, in a completely bizaar state.
Img_2344.jpg

All in all, still a good explore, the amount of rooms and cooridoors is epic, many and hour to be spent in there if you have the time.

Re: Cherry Knowle - 13/1/08

Its looking a lot worse for ware these days, Sad to see the hall and chapel now in such poor condition.

Cheers for the update.

I tryed getting in here and the sercurity man was about. I really want to go now =[

Someone come with me lol

it looks soooo cool

x.x.x.x

Fine set of pics there cerberus such a photogenic site must get back again.

its gonna get worse quick with all those slates loose and missing :(

its gonna get worse quick with all those slates loose and missing :(

Yeah, flamin' vandals!!! :mad: I chatted with the Security chap when I went to have a look, and he said the lead thieves had smashed through the ceilings to get to the leaded valleys :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil

Moaning aside :eek: -excellent report & pics. CK is one of me faves :)

Lb:cool:

What a cool looking place!!! These asylums just blow me away. I really want to get to one, but they're not exactly ten a penny in brum!!!!!

Can you still drive around this site without being bothered by security? Want to take the missus down to get some shots of the exterior(shes a photography student).

I used to play cricket down there a few years ago and can't recall the site being closed down and was wondering if I would get bother just wondering around for old times sake taking external shots.

Ta

I don't think you'll be able to drive around the buildings, But you should be ok to park and walk in. The green out the back is regularly used by dog walkers so I doubt that you will have any trouble.

Let us know how you get on!

Latest posts

Back