Classic Car Graveyard - Warwickshire - June 2022

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya Boy Croy

Reaction score
After having a year or so of not being able to go out to locations or exploring I am hoping to start to become more active. After figuring out that there was some more local locations I had missed I decided to spend the whole of yesterday exploring these locations - the car graveyard was probably the best locations out of the lot!

I couldn't find out a lot about why these cars are here, but I am sure that they are eventually broken down for parts or scrapped for metal by the local Capri club as there was quite a few of them missing when compared to @Bikin Glynn's report!

Seeing as there isn't much history to be given the thread is quite picture heavy.
Pictures may not be the best as I am currently still using my phone to take the pictures, I am hoping to make an upgrade soon-ish though! 😅

The first vehicle that I saw whilst looking at the location was this bus, it looks like it's being used to store some junk now though.

ZnqU6reB_o.jpg

SFM7senX_o.jpg

This car had to be my favourite out of the lot of them!

E987TnLP_o.jpg

Ghco1Koj_o.jpg

HRXqs4y0_o.jpg

Some of the cars located around the car graveyard!

wAIP9HYJ_o.jpg

t8IEgghm_o.jpg

87amiolF_o.jpg

2rioX888_o.jpg

1M80cgSy_b.jpg

9CDOojgf_o.jpg

AZkki2Od_o.jpg

W9nVZW6k_o.jpg

Car with the key still in the ignition! :rofl

EXu3unMI_o.jpg

LzimCz5N_o.jpg

JJWSVI7G_o.jpg

A wall of rims!

wxwsJWE6_o.jpg

Finally, this beautiful little car was hidden inside of a small storage unit, it looked to be in pretty great condition!

Pdhz9AUd_o.jpg

Seeing as this is my first report in a year or two any feedback is welcome!

Back