Derelict farm, North Pembrokeshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedrfardd

Reaction score
Derelict farms are close to my heart - I grew up in this environment and for me they represent the changes in the countryside over the last 20 or so years. Small scale farming is no longer viable and as an older generation of farmers pass on, their sons and grandsons work as builders or council workers or solicitors or teachers: jobs were they get time off and work sociable hours. Lonely empty farms exist on the hills waiting for conversion to holiday homes. Same story everywhere. Life moves on...

DSC_0603 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0616 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0620 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0623 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0632 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0634 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0639 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0641 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0644 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0656 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0661 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0663 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0673 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

CSC_0691 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

CSC_0689 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

DSC_0594 by Pedrfardd, on Flickr

Last edited:
such a shame isnt it that so many are going to the wall,,,we was at an old farmhouse today in grafton underwood ,,such a lovely old house but falling to bits ,,great find though dude

Thanks folks - I went back up last weekend as my battery died as I got inside the house on this report - I'm going to put the shots from this weekend up as a footnote to this report. Thanks Pedrfardd ( Peter poet in welsh)

Latest posts

Back