Quantcast

Derelict Place as a Photo Shoot location

Help Support Derelict Places:

ZarPhotography

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a private derelict place for a photoshoot. Not Pro, just fun. Have used a warehouse before, utterly brilliant. Need help with location/entry etc. Examples of images available, but they are Art Nude style, so not for all.

Last edited:

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't but I dare say some will. You had best look around the site for places people have been and PM them about it just don't blatantly ask on a post. I like the photo just home the young lad was not cold in the place some of them are.

ZarPhotography

Reaction score
I don't but I dare say some will. You had best look around the site for places people have been and PM them about it just don't blatantly ask on a post. I like the photo just home the young lad was not cold in the place some of them are.
Feel free to delete if you want? Don't want to offend !

Tbolt

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a private derelict place for a photoshoot. Not Pro, just fun. Have used a warehouse before, utterly brilliant. Need help with location/entry etc. Examples of images available, but they are Art Nude style, so not for all.
It may help to know where you are based

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not far from me then, I'll have to think what is around here not that I go out much at the moment

ZarPhotography

Reaction score
Not far from me then, I'll have to think what is around here not that I go out much at the moment
Thanks! I added some edited images from a shoot I did, to my profile. The location can be anywhere, just private and a bit dramatic!

DarkHorse

Reaction score
Hi,

Hi

I know that the policy is not to give out locations but there is nothing 'secret' about these....

Cocking Limeworks might be a good place for you. I would suggest parking at Cocking Hill car park and walking in (But not down the main road!) apparently there is some security but I saw no one.

There is also a derelict barn covered in graffiti at this location just north of Wokingham ....
51.42781155355853, -0.8391256183754846

There is a derelict WW2 command post south of Woking also covered in graffiti....
51.29908521710104, -0.5370001399970683 A bit public but should be ok if you have a look out.

There is also a ruined chapel in Bedham W Sussex but you need to be careful not to be seen from the road.

Cheers

Dark Horse

ZarPhotography

Reaction score
Hi

I know that the policy is not to give out locations but there is nothing 'secret' about these....

Cocking Limeworks might be a good place for you. I would suggest parking at Cocking Hill car park and walking in (But not down the main road!) apparently there is some security but I saw no one.

There is also a derelict barn covered in graffiti at this location just north of Wokingham ....
51.42781155355853, -0.8391256183754846

There is a derelict WW2 command post south of Woking also covered in graffiti....
51.29908521710104, -0.5370001399970683 A bit public but should be ok if you have a look out.

There is also a ruined chapel in Bedham W Sussex but you need to be careful not to be seen from the road.

Cheers

Dark Horse
Thanks So very much! I will check these out. WIll share any output!