Derelict places

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peepeemummy19

Reaction score
Hello im new to this I've always wanted to visit places but don't know where to start, could you please direct me I the right direction how do I find places to visit?
I live in the east riding of yourshire
Thanks

Hello im new to this I've always wanted to visit places but don't know where to start, could you please direct me I the right direction how do I find places to visit?
I live in the east riding of yourshire
Thanks
Ayup, you are the wrong side of the pennines but I'll forgive you just this once.
Search the forum (other forums are available but are inferior) and find places you like the look of, Google maps should help you locate them with a little info.
Try googling the at risk register for places and local news sites, it's all there if you look hard enough.
First and foremost search the site for places you like the look of then try and dig up info the place.
đź‘Ť

Search search search! I spend hours these days simply browsing google earth & have somewhere around 1000 possible places to check.
Ok 50% may be nothing but Iv already stumbled across some good stuff.
Its just about time & commitment

Latest posts

Back