DerPl 2018 meetup.

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey folks,

People have been reminding me that it's time to arrange the 2018 meet, so here it is. Identical to the past two years as I'm still claiming absolute skintness to travel myself, not to mention terminal laziness.

Date: Saturday April 14th 2018, 3PM - late.

Best parking: West End Car Park

If you want a hotel I recommend booking early. Bristol is a very popular venue and rooms book up months in advance.

The location itself is a Wetherspoons with loads of room inside and cheap drinks and food etc.

As always it would be great to see faces new and old, we're a very friendly and non clicky bunch so don't be shy! Contributors and lurkers alike are welcome.

Cheers,

Ben.

Malenis

Veteran Member
Reaction score
We're in....reserved the same accommodation as last year. I hope they provide cheese & biscuits like last year too, we had a right feast when we got back!!

SlimJim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice one, Krela! Me and the gents should be up for it. :redface: With proper planning and a bit of rest we shouldn't be so knackered this time round either.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
We're in....reserved the same accommodation as last year. I hope they provide cheese & biscuits like last year too, we had a right feast when we got back!!

Awesome, but dammit I want a feast afterwards too...

Nice one, Krela! Me and the gents should be up for it. :redface: With proper planning and a bit of rest we shouldn't be so knackered this time round either.

Sweet! Can you remember Conrad's harness and lead this time please? He's impossible to control without it.

Brewtal

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Shit, that means its my turn to drive! Can we stay over and get drunk this time please Gromr123? Lets bring L and H? They can look after us/me!

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I’ve missed the last 2 meets, so will try my hardest to make sure I’m here this time 😂

You'll enjoy it Lady P, I was pleasantly surprised last year, they are a non clichy, friendly bunch of utter eejits and it was a good to meet em

SlimJim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Can you remember Conrad's harness and lead this time please? He's impossible to control without it.

Gonna need more than that...judging by his antics over the Summer, the Ballzman is getting progressively worse...a straitjacket and a lawyer will be needed I reckon :suspicion:

Gromr

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Shit, that means its my turn to drive! Can we stay over and get drunk this time please Gromr123? Lets bring L and H? They can look after us/me!

Haha that sounds like a good plan. Another explore en-route I hope too!