Dunloe Lodge - Our Mystery House

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the staircase is coming away from the wall, which is what happened to me once in a derelict cottage! ;):lol:
Fabulous old building and great first report, Scooby. Nice one. :)

You get whole floors like that! as a kid we used to muck about in an old house and when the old bill turned up we could jump through the floor and get to the basement before they got into the building.....:icon_evil

...when the old bill turned up we could jump through the floor and get to the basement before they got into the building.....:icon_evil
:eek:
I fell through a floor once, but got stuck halfway through. Once my mate stopped peeing herself laughing she managed to pull me out. Thank goodness for child-bearing hips! :lol:

Yep.

I was in a similar circumstance yesterday.

Main fear was for my new Camera rather than me.

Still, Its the fear that'll keep us alive.....probably. :)

Good set and great building.

The gravestone was a little dog. My grandparents and dad used to live there. My first memory was climbing up the front stairs. Such a shame they have knocked it down. The building was actually listed so I think the fires were started on purpose

always interesting to hear from a former resident. It happens too frequently ,a fire is "accidentally" started to render a place to unstable to save. It must be sad seeing it as it was a family home but at least it has been documented here for you.

Latest posts

Back