Eastend House early 2010, pic heavy

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzibear

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This site has been covered before by several folk, searching on flickr it's quite shocking to see how much the place has deteriorated.

More info can be found here http://www.buildingsatrisk.org.uk/B...=&class=ALL&category=AT RISK&Page=17&NumImg=5

eastendhouse017.jpg

eastendhouse018.jpg

eastendhouse034.jpg

eastendhouse044.jpg

eastendhouse065.jpg

eastendhouse080.jpg

eastendhouse113.jpg

eastendhouse129.jpg

eastendhouse158.jpg

eastendhouse159.jpg

eastendhouse134.jpg

eastendhouse141.jpg

eastendhouse150.jpg

Last edited:
I love seeing pics from this house, but what a shame that it's deteriorated so much. Fabulous one of the rooftop.
Not seen that particular dummy before...that one's seriously disturbing! :eek::lol:
Cheers, Lizzibear. :)

I might be wrong but that looks a lot worse than I remember it less than a year ago. :(

I might be wrong but that looks a lot worse than I remember it less than a year ago. :(

The lovely old building is rapidly deteriorating, missing windows, open roof lights etc are allowing alot of weather damage. Fingers crossed for a Euro Lottery win, then I'll buy this wonderful place and restore it to it's former glory.

Excellent report, but christ on a bike, those dummies scare the living bejesus out of me, I have never quite gotten over that twilight zone episode where the dummies that come to life!

I think the dummies were taken in for a photoshoot. They move around a fair bit, I'd assumed that it was visitors moving them but who knows? :eek: :lol:

Such a shame it's been left in the state it has, and deteriorated so much since the last pics from here I've seen. Still love the kitchen range, stonework, fireplaces, and the panelled ceiling. Excellent pics Lizzie and Shatters (and Tedster lol). Nice work. :)

:) Sal

Theres a large structural crack through the wall on the main staircase , only a matter of time before the place falls in on itself - its riddled with dry rot all thru its main beams - this is one that will depicted as it slowly becomes a ruin.

Is it just me or is this place full of dead bodies an ghosts.
Great shots.Seems a shame such a grand place could not be re-developed,not a word I particularly like,but it may be better than the wrecking ball,although somtimes when I stand on the spot a place had once existed,I sort of feel the ghosts of its past.

Back