Eastend House early 2010, pic heavy

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the joke,which it was meant as,is not that funny.
I am sure there have been many actual cases of people finding bodies in derelict sites,an that is definitely not a funny thing.

Excellent report, but christ on a bike, those dummies scare the living bejesus out of me, I have never quite gotten over that twilight zone episode where the dummies that come to life!

I think the dummies were taken in for a photoshoot. They move around a fair bit, I'd assumed that it was visitors moving them but who knows? :eek: :lol:

I guess the joke,which it was meant as,is not that funny.
I am sure there have been many actual cases of people finding bodies in derelict sites,an that is definitely not a funny thing.

Just had to comment on the dummies...

The dummies do look spooky in photos but not one of them made me jump on their discovery (unlike some members of the group on that day!) The whole place has a lovely feeling about it, very tranquil. I was only scared at two, very different points during the explore. Firstly when I ventured on to a floor which suddenly felt very unsafe, I think I shouted out for assistance to get back out of the area quickly, only to have another member of the group bounce into the area like a labrador who'd swallowed a spring! Secondly, I nearly wet myself when I opened a door (what I had expected to see was an empty under eaves storage area) to see someone inside! That took ten years off me!! Cheers for that... you know who you are!

when I ventured on to a floor which suddenly felt very unsafe, I think I shouted out for assistance to get back out of the area quickly, only to have another member of the group bounce into the area like a labrador who'd swallowed a spring!

There was nowt wrong with that floor, if you want dodgy floors you need to go to Whitty, now stop being a drama queen :mrgreen:

Phil

That springing out of the door was an accident honest. Yes some of those dummies were pretty creepy, and is that a ghost in one of the photos of a window? :p

That springing out of the door was an accident honest. Yes some of those dummies were pretty creepy, and is that a ghost in one of the photos of a window? :p

did you two meet accidently inside Eastend? :mrgreen:

I love this house. Been twice but need to head back again!

I was just exploring the inside of a cupboard whilst Lizzibear was opening the door. Honest!:p

Last edited:
Roofs caved in because of the snow and taken 2 floors with it.
Should’ve looked as it’s nearby a while back.

Even a few years ago it was looking really tired. Would be interested to see a shot of it now, if you happen to be close by?

Yep, it's been on the register for the past 20 years or so, gradually declining.

Cheers, just being nosey as I'm not going to be down that way for a while due to Covid...

Latest posts

Back