Evening (from the nowhere of Wales)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M A Capelsion

Reaction score
newly joined Urbexing virgin :)
been patrolling Urbex forums for a while out of curiosity, looking for pics to help aide my descriptions of two derelict buildings in my novel. decided to join a few (finally) to help with further research for upcoming drafts

,,,don't worry about the pit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there's nothing wrong with reading, researching and assimilating for fictional background,,,,

,, so have a cold one ,,,sit down and make yourself comfortable,,,,, Mind your head on that old bit of metal!!!

6834640147_28ca32c1cd_b.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
uuurrrr.....just been reading 'The Pit' -.-
I guess you don't like researchers?

We love researchers, particularly those who share their knowledge with us, we just don't like people who expect us to do it for them. ;)

Welcome to the site.

thats fantastic! an Urbexing experience will probably happen for me in the later stages of my research, so watch this space for piccies of my own!
Jools = love the pic!!! watch out, it might end up in my fictional derelict Asylum xD

exploring will happen as soon as I can work out how to do it legally :) there are some things I won't do even in the name of research xD

Latest posts

Back