Fletchers paper mill.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you dirius..I was hoping you would comment and correct me on a few things.I enjoy your input.my knowledge on industrial is not fantastic.I just wander around taking in the place and imagining what it was like in its heyday and just trying to work out for myself what everything did.

I started work with British Rail Research and before moving into forensics and photography did much claims work for the Board. Actually dealt with a claim for water damage in transit to a load of baled course paper sheets. I had to visit the mill to prove that the damage was the carriers fault and not their own poor storage. Thanks for the kind comments on my input, I am glad you take it in the way it is meant to be always - just adding a little more knowledge to these brilliant reports one sees on here. Industry has changed so much over my lifetime, and unless you were/are involved much is unknown to younger generations - researching all your explores must take up much of your free time! Also collecting old books on industry and industrial processes has to come in useful sometimes - my excuse to the wife for the ever expanding shelves! Again thanks for your kind comments.

Cracking report and pics. Brings back happy memories. Silent Hill and I had our sandwicheds in the canteen when we visited here. Loved the place.

Latest posts

Back