Forum speed / errors

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm hoping you might have noticed that the forum is now significantly faster than before, and *hopefully* shouldn't give the random internal server errors every so often that it was before.

Things should improve further over the next few days, but it might mean things go a bit screwy occasionally as I tinker, don't panic if they do, it'll be temporary.

Cheers,

Ben.

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering why when I look at a report with flickr as the host the pics seem really small and can see all the writing underneath.is this to do with flickr.i use photobucket and my pics show full

Cheers mike

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes it's to do with the size people select when they copy and paste the code from flickr, it's not something I can do anything about from this end. The instructions ask people to select the bigger size, people don't always follow them though!

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I thought it was to do with image sizing.but was not sure as photobucket does not seem to have that.i just copy and paste.cheers ben for clearing that up.been wondering what it was

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I have finished all the tinkering now, it's involved some pretty massive changes behind the scenes, but the site seems to be a lot faster and more stable to me. It would be interesting to know if you have noticed any improvement as well.

There shouldn't be any problems now but if you have any or see any errors please let me know.

Latest posts