Friargate Bridge & Warehouse

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashmatt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This was my first urbex, didn't manage to do an interior as there was a group of chavs hanging about. Drop me a pm if you fancy doing an explore of the warehouse.

Got to love these windows

Looks rather interesting...

This shot doesn't tell you much, but I like it anyway.

And this is the bridge.

So there you go. My first one, not that great in the scheme of things, but it yielded some pictures that I rather like.

Hey, dont put your self down. You did well:)

Its not worth getting relived of your camera by some scroat, or ending up getting stabed by some low life chav on crack. Always best in pairs, or three's... Less chance of hassle.

Or you could pack a piece..... :neutral:

Hey, dont put your self down. You did well:)

Its not worth getting relived of your camera by some scroat, or ending up getting stabed by some low life chav on crack. Always best in pairs, or three's... Less chance of hassle.

Or you could pack a piece..... :neutral:

First class advice there,this was one of our starter sites and it took three or four visits(with a relevant book)before we made complete sense of it as it is such a vast area.There has usually been some form of strange beings loitering around when we have gone (usually group of 4 or 5).The only ones we got cheek off was some silly teenage chavs who were trying to look big in front of their "vicky pollard"type girls.We :lol:politely:lol: advised them to go forth,but it is dodgy on your own up there for other reasons (ie)hidden drops
etc.

Anyway enough of that bullsdung,you have some first class pictures there mate,it is always good to see a place through another persons camera.
good work and pm us local guys if you want to go again with some support.:)

All good advice, ta.

I'll be going back for a better look, especially as I have some climbing gear to get down into the arches. I'll send out some pms and arrangesomething. At some point :)

Great photos crashmatt, it can be a bit dodgy around there. Me and a female friend went to look around about three years back and there was a group of Heroin addicts huddled around one of the then entrances.

Me and two guys from Notts went in last Saturday, we spent a good hour and half in there and no trouble apart from a security guard at the nearby car park. If you fancy visiting again with company give us a shout.

Latest posts

Back