Gec Social Club Leicester Sep09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO WAY! i used to play in a youth brass band and we practiced in this building twice a week, such a shame to see it like this! good report and pics
:lol:

cheers mate you from leicester if so give me a shout we can arrange something
about time we had a leicester meet

hi some great shots u have here im from leicester my self im working on a project called derelict and wouldnt mind visiting this site i no where it is just dont no where to get in any info pal?

hi some great shots u have here im from leicester my self im working on a project called derelict and wouldnt mind visiting this site i no where it is just dont no where to get in any info pal?

We don't give out access details on here, it isn't really hard to find the access yourself. Just have a wander around the area and you'll find it. :)

Also have a read of the facts and it tells you what's acceptable, and what isn't. ie, don't ask for any details of how to get in somewhere. It's half the fun finding out things for your self. Plus we have no idea who you are etc.

Hope that helps?

Anyhow, onto the pics, :) Haven't seen any pics from the social club at all, the building looks in very good condition. the main room looks like it's huge. Like the pic of the tennis courts there too.

Nice work mate, excellent pics.

:) Sal

We don't give out access details on here, it isn't really hard to find the access yourself. Just have a wander around the area and you'll find it. :)

Also have a read of the facts and it tells you what's acceptable, and what isn't. ie, don't ask for any details of how to get in somewhere. It's half the fun finding out things for your self. Plus we have no idea who you are etc.

Hope that helps?

Anyhow, onto the pics, :) Haven't seen any pics from the social club at all, the building looks in very good condition. the main room looks like it's huge. Like the pic of the tennis courts there too.

Nice work mate, excellent pics.

:) Sal

cheers smileysal thats very nice of you
think its virtually ready to be demoed
shame as i want to get some pics of the indoor tennis courts before it is
well put and very true as the faqs are very well written and easy to undertand

Im not sure that its going to be demolished yet. I used to pass by it often five years ago, and im sure it was in much the same state then.

its got worst in the last 8 weeks as last time me and adamlc was there the place was not too bad but when we went back it was like this,
also there were workmen in there if you have a look closely you can just about see a set of boots coat and a blow torch and some tools
so not quite sure what they are doing

ahhh i no where this is!!!!!!! Drive by it nearly every day!!! Always wanted to go in here and the factory behind it! Any one fancy going with me?

ahhh i no where this is!!!!!!! Drive by it nearly every day!!! Always wanted to go in here and the factory behind it! Any one fancy going with me?

yeah can do send me a pm and we can arrange smething,
have yu anytime off in the week

I should think you do, you drove by when we were making a visit! lol You should have stopped for some exploring

Back