General Urbex Videos Thread

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Are you from that 48 Days later Sh*t?" That must be quote of the year. Obviously the guy hasn't done his homework, it didn't look as though you were trespassing.

He said the same thing to zedstar when he collared them.if it's the same bloke.I think it's hilarious

The fourth instalment of my compilation videos. Some mooches old and new: descending/ascending a dry ditch with minimal kit (forgot a load of stuff as was rushed at the time), checking out some sound mirrors, revisiting some deep shelters, checking out a camp in some ruins and other bits & pieces!

Another mooch vid! Not so much variety this time, but still something different: Pushing through dense foliage to see some Atlantikwall defences in Holland, bumping into a random bloke in a disused water tower and using rope skills to access more of the dry ditch systems.

Blimey I have some catching up to do. I'll get myself a big glass of red later and go through all of the Mega Mooches! :)

Latest posts

Back