General Urbex Videos Thread

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caister Chapel , Lincolnshire , Nov 2016

A visit to caister chapel in lincolnshire , unfortunately this building is due for demolition soon.It is the only building left standing from the old caister hospital.Not much to see here but nice to have a document of the place before its gone.

Many thanks

Kattcool

Not sure about this place looks military any ideas

Went here today does not show on google earth etc found that a bit weird, i have no idea what this place was looks like R.A.F possibly !!!!
i did a video with some still photos in it sorry i need to sort out my photo upload site

Last edited by a moderator:
St Crispins Abandoned Asylum

So we have recently created a youtube channel in which we explore abandoned places! our first visit was too an abandoned mental asylum known as St Crispins. We would really appreciate it if you could check it out!I know this forum is more for pictures but with our video there is a lot of good exploring footage including us climbing the clock tower and exploring the abandoned halls all whilst having a laugh :)

a link to our video:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYeEWQVIn12SO069qlnhU6w

A visit to cleethorpes beach to see an abandoned ship , pillbox & an unknown building.Dont have any information on any of these things unfortunately.Was still an interesting explore all the same.

Another exploring video from me , stumbled across an abandoned dairy in lincolnshire.Could of possibly been an old airbase before it was a dairy , lots of things left from the dairy inside.

Enjoy

Another explore video from me , plenty to see at this place was another spot at the side of the road so no information so to speak

enjoy !

Some video from the weekend. We just about managed to get a few hours down Brown's. No sign of Brian, thankfully, but we did see a family down there all kitted out with GoPros. Odd thing was we were covered in mud and they were in pristine white t-shirts... There weren't so many drawings or artefacts down there, but it looks like someone's cleaned up all the recent vandalism. All-in-all it was a bit too clean, so footage was samey. Just for the record, all the recently built walls made getting around a pain in the arse.

There's also a bit of footage from the morning after the DP meet and the usual bants. Conrad stumbled in at 6am, covered in anti-climb paint. It got everywhere - the door, the towels, the bed... It transpired later that he'd gone to a club, continued drinking and made his way to the top of a crane.

Ahhhh, great days!

Last edited:
Nice one Jim just loaded that video up, a right laugh that weekend here's to the next one, whenever that will be, for the record the sheets weren't nearly as bad as the door. Brown's then camping was a proper nice way to finish of the weekend!

Nice one Jim just loaded that video up, a right laugh that weekend here's to the next one, whenever that will be, for the record the sheets weren't nearly as bad as the door. Brown's then camping was a proper nice way to finish of the weekend!

Hm well the next UAC reunion with a bit of luck will be in summer :D If not Autumn, I expect...if not Christmas lol Long live the lulz.

Back