General Urbex Videos Thread

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's different, my musical tastes are from the 1960s, 70s, and 80s and normally I would turn my head away from this but I found it well made and a there is a meaning here, I did stick with it to the end.

Are Biggest Explore Yet (Lyndhurst Hotel) Abandoned Explorer

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video Neil, but if you're only going to post a link to a video with no text or history then please post them here. A single link to a video is not a location report.

It's been over six months since the last mooch vid! I'm on hard times with exploring at the moment thanks to moving abroad, etc. Here's a selection of bits 'n' pieces from the UK and the Continent. Locations in order: Vogelsang, a Polish Chemical Works (footage courtesy of Parkour Pete), a semi-live hospital incident control room, college labs, West Malling AA tower, an old ship on the Oder, a tower block in Berlin and Rangsdorf.

I feckin hate rope ladders ever since I slipped and ended upsides down in a cliff mine at St. Agnes, thing is when that happens everything heads for floor, helmet, torch, last night's supper, never liked em since, rope down every time, you seem to have cracked it though and fair play your climbing skills are better than mine were, Proper Job, Thanks

Last edited:
LE FIESTANK RALLY 2K17

My laptop might be down for the count, but I've managed to hijack the missus' and turn a France trip video out :biggrin:

You can see more of the interior of the Verdun fort we did, including up top in the turrets. Looks as if the place was once upon a time used for private tours and maintained to an extent, but the locals then busted their way in. Probably the sweetest fort in terms of extant features I've ever done. There were a few others like this, but soldiers kept interrupting our mooch attempts. Just a case of bad luck really.

We did a fair whack of the Oldenburg battery on the way back. It's trashed, on account of being next to/partially in what was the infamous Calais Jungle 'refugee' camp. Luckily the place is deserted and it seems like 90% of the dross have cleared off in Calais now. The site is huge, with tasty concrete everywhere! All my underground footage came out naff though because I didn't take my CN-160 (didn't have space when I flew).

Cheers,

SJ.

Bargate Shopping Centre, Southampton - Full History

This is what I've been working on for the past few weeks so it would be massively appreciated if anyone reading would check it out and perhaps leave me some feedback so I can develop the next one. Take a look :)

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back