General Urbex Videos Thread

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I've been working on for the past few weeks so it would be massively appreciated if anyone reading would check it out and perhaps leave me some feedback so I can develop the next one. Take a look :)

Without wishing to sound harsh, I see little value in a video with no original content, but I'm glad you've credited your sources at least.

Thanks for taking a look at least mate! We just wanted to do something different on our channel as well as usual exploration videos, cheers for the feedback :)

Thanks for taking a look at least mate! We just wanted to do something different on our channel as well as usual exploration videos, cheers for the feedback :)

I like the format, I think that has value, but not with purely other people's content. It feels like you're making something off their backs, even with credit. It really needs to be at least 50% your own content imo.

abandoned doctors house explored march 2018

A mock Elizabethan styled Manor House near Doncaster, once owned by a Doctor / psychiatrist? Someone who had a thing for classic cars and hi-fi’s based on the numerous magazines, car parts and beautiful classic cars in the garage. Seems to have been vacated in the early 1990’s and looks to be partly refurbished but certainly nothing happening their recently other than rot and decay.

abandoned farm leeds

A derelict farmhouse that is currently owned by Leeds University (according to signs on the gate) complete with barns and lots of land. There isn't much documented history regarding the buildings and what they were actually used for (other than living in)

abandoned peat works

I found this little gem through a friend although there isnt a lot it is still a lovely explore and not rushed its in the middle of nowhere with an open gate.

Plas Gwynfryn Mansion

My latest video, a bit long but I want to get as much in as possible. :friendly_wink: Doing a lot of leg work trying to find other places

Ahhh a new video thread! :D

Here's one of my latest...Tripped an alarm in the old animal testing labs. It trips after I go through the hole. You can hear it until I swiftly dive back from where I came. In hindsight, I probably overreacted a bit but it really startled me! Good times! :D

I know that place very well. Set it off quite a few times.

Abandoned Truck Compound

Hi Guys

I recently came across this abandoned truck compound / workshop, while out on my travels, so I thought I would venture inside for a look around, and shoot a little video... After looking into it, it seems to have been abandoned since around 2009.

Hi Guys,

So here it is again, this place must get at least one visit a week now. But I had to check it out for myself. I thought it would be interesting to visit the place all alone, because of the remoteness. Its still in not bad shape, with no graffiti anywhere yet. Just a few things seem to have been stolen since 2015, like the famous pocket watches. Its still a great place to visit, and walk to across the boggy water logged fields.

RAF Brampton Officers Mess Oct 2018

I can't make out the details from the thumbnail, but aren't those curtains the same as what I found recently in a Scottish mental hospital? Could there be some massive contract for supplying these for public sector?

Stratheden-Hospital-59.jpg

I can't make out the details from the thumbnail, but aren't those curtains the same as what I found recently in a Scottish mental hospital? Could there be some massive contract for supplying these for public sector?

Stratheden-Hospital-59.jpg

They do look very similar. The only difference I could spot was the tops of the curtains. maybe they were made by the same supplier?

Latest posts

Back