Great Tew Mansion, Oxfordshire | November 2018

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate your concern. I have done many explores and I have recently joined. I have commented on a couple of places on here with a new update. Some posts in Oxfordshire hardly has anything past 2018 on.
I’m grateful that the person who commented did message me and I am extremely grateful. In the message I did say I would try and contact the owner of the place. Which I do with most places I go out of respect. So please if you see a new member asking for help, instead of being rude and negative. Offer support and tips. It’s people who are negative and rude that put new people off or worse.
I only joined yesterday so please be patient with uploads.
Not really the done thing, you could end up in trouble by contacting the owner and as zeroUE explained people do put a lot of work into finding places so they are not likely to go giving the location away just like that, you might be willing but most people on here will just blank them. People should try looking themselves first checking maps is the easy part and with a little research you soon find the place. You can always ask someone who has been there if you got it right and are more likely to get a positive answer

If you can't find this, lets be honest, HUGE estate, then maybe UE isn't for you :D

The house is being worked on, daily, to bring it up to a level where it can be lived in once more. Very much taken care of, and very much not abandoned anymore.

Thanks for the lovely updates guys.
I went to visit the house yesterday with team.
I spoke to the estate manager and we are arranging a time where my team and I can go in and have a look.
Thank you for you help.

Last edited:
Back