Greetings from London

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeIsTheEnemy

Reaction score
Hello everybody, hope you're all good.

Being a layabout I have no qualms about posting my introduction to you at gone midnight on a week day, however I do have work in the morning so my first report will have to be uploaded tomorrow :lol:

But yeah, I've been into this for a little while though didn't know it had an actual name, nor did I know that taking photos of the places would be so fun.

I'm getting to grips with my first fully manual (well, as far as digital can be) camera and the moment but also will be caught making field recordings if you ever some and explore with me (which i'd love - always up for meeting new people) so I can make stuff like this:

http://the36.bandcamp.com/

that is free, and all the synths (aside from the piano) have been made from sounds recorded inside derelict places, including some iron hanging from the roof of a factory in South London
:mrgreen:

Anyway, that's enough rambling

See you around :)

Welcome to DP fella, there's a bucket load to be seen in London :)

Not sure about the music though, get some rock in your veins ;) and "ambient dubstep experimental future garage trip hop" nobody should have to pronounce that!!!

;)

Welcome along! You're blessed with your location, some great sites in London, as well as Kent and Essex!
Looking forward to your first report!

As for music, Man of 2 Worlds is not only a great explorer, but also has an electronica radio show!

Hoorah for the veterans greeting me, as for the rock comment, I listen to pretty much everything to be honest, in fact as I type this i'm listening to UFO and thats in my guitars playlist hah

I am lucky to be where I am, there are a few spots I wish id got to earlier though, such as the local Coronet Cinema in Eltham which im about to go past and is almost finished in terms of flat conversion (I'm on the bus) :p

Latest posts

Back