Greetings

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never too old I agree the cuts and grazes take longer to heal I am early 50s
Bloody kid !! Hopeyouguessmyname you are never too old to explore around. BTW the devels highway is an old Roman Road that ran from London to Staines onto Silchester then Bath sort of makes you a southerner

Ah my first thought was Local nickname for a road that has a lot of accidents and I was right and as the road number indicates is the devils number. According to the Bolton Evening News it not longer is called that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A666_road I used to drive along it to see my son at Bolton Uni.

Welcome aboard mate! Have been enjoying your reports very much. Was wondering who this guy was who just came out of no where and plastered the forum in awesome reports! Great to have you here mate!

Also never too old for an explore, my 68yr old mother still joins me sometimes bless her, she loves it!

I've avoided joining forums for a few years, but this one seems jolly good and has some good eggs as members.
I'm going to post some oldies and catch up on photos I've been storing up, which means editing and posting stuff on Flickr (might as well use that paid subscription I've been shelling out on).

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome aboard mate! Have been enjoying your reports very much. Was wondering who this guy was who just came out of no where and plastered the forum in awesome reports! Great to have you here mate!

Also never too old for an explore, my 68yr old mother still joins me sometimes bless her, she loves it!
Don't blow smoke up his ass

Back