Guildford Starter

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brickworx

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Total newb but really interested to get prepped and go exploring.

Interested in photographing abandoned structures, hospitals, military, industrial sites but am very wary of flying in. This obviously demands a lot of thought....I don't want to die or be seriously injured so the old grey matter is to be engaged heavily before this gets the green light!

Have bought the (as I see) most useful guide for a starter such as myself namely 'Access all areas' and have read it twice.....slowly

In preparation for my 1st explore I have started scouting sites (and am now on the third read) namely:

- Milford Hospital - Godalming, Surrey.

- Bojanglez Nightclub - Guildford Surrey.

I know they have been done before but I figure the wealth of info on this and other explore sites will make it a good start for me as I can be well prepped by tapping into it prior to going for my 1st explore.

I feel ready and access-wise, I have Milford down (could it be easier?!?) and I am going to check out Bojanglez tomorrow after a bit of google mapping. I used to go there years ago and would love to re-visit! The pics on the threads I have seen bring back various memories.

Any help, tips or any kind of introduction to the hobby in general would be welcomed.

Peace and love .

Brickworx

Welcome aboard!
I love the way Ninjalicious writes and love that book, it's a great starting point.
Hope you find everything you need here :)

Latest posts

Back